Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First World Problems


Scary how relevant it is to us isn't it? This video includes everything that I've ever complained about these past few years all in one video. It is absolutely perfect and 100% correct on everything. I guess I never really sat there and thought about everything that I complain about but this was pretty much a reality check for me. It shows me that I don't appreciate the things that I have and I am ungrateful for some of the things that I have been blessed with in this world even over some silly things like getting a new iPhone. For example, I am actually really pissed this is my 2nd time doing this seeing that my laptop just froze and lost all of my work and I forgot to save. So I am wasting another 10-15 minutes doing this over again when I already did it. There are so many things that we don’t realize we are grateful for the things we have when there are people in different parts of the world who have never seen an iPhone in their life, never have used a computer, almost starve to death every single day of their life, work their ass off for an eighth of what minimum wage is in the United States. This video’s purpose is to remind people how dumb we actually sound when we complain about these little things when there are a lot bigger problems out there, not these little problems like actual first world problems.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I liked that video especially the humor behind it. But I can’t lie; I’ve been like that for a long time now. This made me think of how I used to get pissed off because I don’t have enough memory for my laptop and I don’t want to delete anything even though I don’t use some of my files that much especially my games. Just like you said, it’s dumb to complain for those kinds of things. I guess my only advice is let’s just be grateful for everything HE gave us and thank HIM every day.

    ReplyDelete