Sunday, October 21, 2012

Music and Emotions


Those moments where you’re just so amped up for a game and you’re listening to DMX or some Meek Mill to get you pumped up. Those moments where you’re relaxing on a summer day listening to some Zac Brown Band because it’s so soothing. Some people may not see it but the music you listen to has a huge effect on your emotions.



When you’re trying to get pumped up or ready for a game you want to listen to music that gets you motivated and ready to go right? Music plays a role in your readiness for that game. I know from my experiences that if I was on the bus going to an away game and I forgot my headphones at home my performance during the game wasn’t as good then a game where I listened to music before. If I’m feeling down there’s only one person/artist who I listen to that can get me in a better mood, Taylor Swift. I’m a huge hip-hop/rap fan but variety helps me deal with my emotions. So if you’re ever you’re in a mood that you don’t want to be in, try listening to types of music or songs that can help you change your mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment